MINNESOTA BAIL BOND OPTIONS
If a loved one has been arrested for a crime, he or she may be eligible to post bail for temporary release from jail. In Minnesota, bail is available for suspects in all but the most serious criminal situations. Without posting bail, your loved one will remain in jail throughout the initial court appearances and eventual trial, which can be a matter of months or even a year or longer. If you need to get a loved one out of jail quickly, contact a licensed bail bondsmen at Twin City Bail Bonds LLC, Minnesota’s premier bail bond company.
Ways of Posting Bail
There are two options for posting bail in Minnesota (Note: anyone can post bail for a defendant)
- Cash Bail: After bail is set, the defendant or anyone on behalf of the defendant can pay the entire amount in cash with a cash bond. Although the cash is usually returned at the conclusion of the criminal case, there are a number of state laws that give courts the right to retain cash paid for bail if the defendant is found guilty.
- Surety Bond: The most popular way of posting bail is to obtain a surety bond, also known as a bail bond. Bail bondsmen in Minnesota partner with insurance companies that agree to pay the full amount of any bond if a defendant fails to appear.
Benefits of a Bail Bond
If you have a friend or relative that’s sitting behind bars, Twin City Bail Bonds LLC can help get him or her out of jail as quickly as possible. There are some real benefits to obtaining a surety bond as opposed to paying cash or putting up your property, including:
- Everything is handled discretely with no need to give personal information or transfer cash in a room full of strangers
- Bail bond companies like Twin City Bail Bonds LLC accept all major forms of payment, including credit cards, checks, money orders, and even PayPal
- A licensed bail bondsmen is a master of the system and can have your loved one out of jail as quickly as possible
- If a loved one needs help with a drug or alcohol problem, you may require that he or she accept completion of a treatment program as a condition of release
Call Twin City Bail Bonds LLC any time, day or night, at (651) 206-7530 to secure a bail bond payment for your loved one. In order to secure a bail bond, you will need two forms of valid identification, proof of income, and proof of address. We provide bail bonds throughout Minnesota Minneapolis, Rochester, St. Paul, Duluth, St. Cloud and everywhere else in Greater Minnesota.